Things to be thankful for, 2018 edition:
- Good bill of health, finally
- A beautiful little guy turning 1 yesterday
- A 3 year old that loves school, makes us laugh, loves us and her brother, and I’m proud of every day
- An amazing wife that I couldn’t have made it through the last year and a half without, no chance
- A family that’s been there for support all along the 2017/18 roller coaster
- A phenomenal workplace that provided the flexibility, respect, and space to value personal health and family over the day-to-day work
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....