Giving Thanks in 2019
We had our two family Thanksgivings today, which makes for a hectic but enjoyable day with most of the families. The kids can really go hard on days like this — no idea how they last so long.
Here’s the shortlist of gratitudes for 2019:
- A strong outlook on the health front
- Elyse at 4 in pre-K and Everett just hitting the 2 mark
- Colette and all she does for us (and puts up with us)
- Continued progress and growth in our product
- The ability to have the space and commitment to work on hitting personal goals for the year